Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Florence Behind the Scenes : Five Women A Photographer and A Makeup Artist

This was my first time visiting Florence and can I just say it was an intense and memorable visit...not just for the city itself but also for the work I did and the people I met... I spent thirtteen days working in the heart of Florence with Wendy K. Yalom , an exceptional branding photographer and five inspirational women all of whom where there to be captured through Wendy's lens and made over by moi ! Each and every woman including Wendy were a delight to work with but most of all they were all women I could relate to as everyone one of them had their own special story to tell ... Their stories needed to come across both through the lens and their image.  Each woman has gifted me with their friendship , wisdom and life experience...that is the best gift I coud have asked for. I will let the pictures speak for themselves... they were all taken behind the scenes by me. For the professional pictures taken by Wendy you will have to wait a little longer and then visit my website!! Grazie from the bottom of my heart to all the women and men  I have had the honour to work with in Florence  .  Please check each of their websites noted in this post.

The first of the five women was Josephine Auciello ( link ) seen here above and below.

Wendy K. Yalom Photographer  ( Link )
The Second shoot was with Sue Dellanzo ( link )






Above : You might already know my close friend Grace Kelly from CityGirl ( link )with whom I have worked with on the Audrey Hepburn Experience in Rome



The CityGirl team ! Francesco Machittella , Grace Kelly  and Wendy K. Yalom
The fourth shoot was with Leona Wallace ( Link )



Above : The day of my 39th birthday !!!
An the fifth shoot was of Gina Devee ( link ) in the fabulous countyside in Tuscany








Above : Gina and Wendy at Villa Cora in Florence with a breathtaking view of Florence

Some truly special people... Celebrating our last photoshoot. Thank you to Glen , Gina , Wendy for an unforgettable evening xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Darling, loved the pictures but loved even more to see you working with your great talent and impeccable taste. I hope this new year of life bring you even more success and everything else you want. Congratulations!
    I could not imagine that you did not know Firenze yet!
    Siena is also wonderful! And the wines! Precious lol
    Benvenuta! Bacione

    ReplyDelete