Friday, May 17, 2013

Diorskin Nude BB Cream Review and Demo

 Above Picture : No make-up!!  Mamma mia I look stoned :-P
Above Picture : Freshly Applied CD BB Cream in 001 and some Maybeline Fit Concealer in 15 at around  11 am.
 Above and Below Picture : Results after wearing the BB cream for over 8 hours !
I received a sample of the CD CC Cream from a swap I did with my kind friend Chrystal who lives in the US. This is post and video is the first in  a series of reviews and demos on the various foundations I was sent. This particular CC Cream in the shade 001 which is the fairest and pinkiest one there is out of the three colors that CD has put on the market. I find this BB Cream to be one of the best I have tried so far. The coverage is wonderful as you can see , and the pinkish color acts as a brightener on my skin ( very similar to the Rachel K CC Cream ) it is thick enough to feel emolient on my skin but did not slip of on feel oily during the day (over 8 hours) it has great staying power !!I feel this will be great for the summer months as it feels light on the skin yet gives enough buildable coverage. I suggest applying a concealer and most of all , if you are more on the oily side , I would use a mineral foundation like Mac MSFN or any powder of your choice to lock it in . Overall I think this is my favorite BB cream by far however I must say that I still prefer my Rachel K CCream.

2 comments: