Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Spring Factor

 This is my go to Spring makeup look using Mac's Ruby Woo and a Mac quad with two new colors I have purchased, Expensive Pink and Rule! The video is uploading now !
 For your own make-over consulting services please visit my website NOBLESSE OBLIGE


Products Used

Lips : Ducray Lip Balm
Mac Ruby Woo lipstick (matte )
Face : GA master corrector in 01
Maybeline Fit Me Concealer in 15
Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation in Natural Beige
YSL Touche éclat in 02
CD Amber Diamond 
Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle
Eyes : Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
e/s in Wedge, Shroom, Naked Lunch, Expensive Pink, Rule
Prestige Mascara in My blackest Lashes


4 comments:

  1. Love and need this eye shadows lol!
    baci
    Maria Ester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I new you would love it :-)you need both because they make the biggest difference xoxo

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Giada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you liked the combo! Can't wait to show the tutorial <3<3

      Delete