Monday, March 25, 2013

New Purchases and a Blogger Obsession















 Shiseido Refining Foundation in I 00 and foundation brush, Bronzer in 2 Medium and Perfect Mascara Full DefinitionBK 901













 Catrice Blush in Love and Peach 030









Christian Dior Nude Foundation in 030 (sample)








Maybeline Fit Me Concealer in 15








Avène High Protection Mineral Cream spf 50+ Lightly tinted










Mycli Mene&Moy: Eye C Contour 5










Laura Mercier  Crème de Pistache 50 ml eau de toilette






















The Products listed above are my latest purchases which I bought because lately I have obsessed with a blogger and a youtuber called HélèneMonBlogDeFille . She swears by some of these products and so I rushed to the store to buy them. I will do a review on most of them including the miraculous Shiseido Refining foundation and the Maybeline Fit Me Concealer.Tots amaz ;-)
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment