Friday, March 22, 2013

Avène Mineral spf 50+ Lightly Tinted

This is Avéne's Mineral Spf 50+ I bought it here in Italy after I watched DaisyNation's video on it only to discover that the light tint that Daisy said hers had was totally different from mine. Daisy was kind enough to send me a bottle so that I could try it out and see how awsome the product is. She was right! This Spf has a gorgeous delicate tint which melts into the skin and works great as a base/primer. I wear on a daily basis now as I am using retin A once again and I need a very High Spf. Over the Avène Spf I usually apply the Laura Marcier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige. I need to top off this cream with a warmer tone otherwise it comes out looking too fair for my stintone even though I am a very fair NC15. If you are fairer than I am as Daisy is you can simply wear it on its own. It evens out the skin very well. It has a slight sheen to it creating a lovely dewy glow. I would stay away from heavy spf creams if you have very oily skin though. As thin cream is mineral based it tends to leave a slight white cast that soon goes away after about 1 hour.

The swatch on the left is of the Avène Minreal spf bought here in Italy while the spf on the right is of the one Daisy sent me. Obviously there is something wrong with the way Avène markets this product here in Italy. It says that it is slightly tinted however as you can see from this picture it's the whitest of whites ever! So disappointed with Avène even though I love many of their products.
Result of wearing only the Avène spf
Avène spf 50 together with Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige
Addition of blush Catrice in Love and Peach 050
Voilà completed Makeup !

No comments:

Post a Comment