Friday, March 15, 2013

FOTD and Some First Impressions !

Here you go ladies and gents, my latest FOTD! This face of the day is special though as I have just received my Rachel K CC Cream!!! Yahoo, I am so very exited.  This is the first time I have applied it so I can't give you a full review on it...  I am sure that in a few days I will not only do a review on the Rachel CC Cream but also on the following products that I will mention in this blog post!

Here it is!!! the Rachel K CC Cream in the Lightest color "Original" I can't give you a full review on it however you can see the end result on my skin in the above picture. What I can tell you is that it does even out your skin tone however it doesn't cover one single spot! I am most sure that this is an amazing primer day cream and sunscrean all in one! I am very curious to try it out for a few days and tell you all about it. I chose the lightest color which is very pinky based and I thought that it would have been too off with my skin color however seeing that it has no coverage it simply gives me a brightening effect which is very flattering!





These are the Other 2 procts that I purchased together with the Rachel CC Cream. Like the CC Cream I still can't give you a full review but I can tell you that I already like the Avène Micellar water. it is very moisturizing and soft a soft and gentle smell. Most importantly it took off my eye make. I will use it for at least a week before giving you a full review. No first impressions  on the Caudalie Mist water yet
Face : Rachel K Original CC Cream,Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in "Natural Beige", Benefit Hoola, Caudalie Bonne Mine Bronzer, Nars Deep Throat blush, Vicky Dermablend setting powder under eyes, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010,Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle. Eyes : Mac Paint Pot in Painterly Yves Rocher loose mineral Pigment in Rose Nacré, Mac wedge e/s, CD amber light on (lightest color on brow bone), Sisley Phyto Kohl in Navy. Chanel le Volume Macara. Lips : Pupa True Lips in 03 and mac Hue lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment