Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Makeup Corner

 I finally got to film and post my updated and downsized makeup collection. I am quite content with the result. The room is colorful and ful of the things I love the most...
My brush collection is quite controlled! My favorite brushes were and still are Mac... They work fine for us regular folks ;-) lol However I must say that the Real Techniques ones have taken over.

 The gorgeous Plexiglass drawers and containers were bought at Ipercoop
 I love the prints on these Leroy Merlin drawers. In it are products I use less of...

 I tried to put all my most worn makeup on my makeup table so that I can see it and use it more often. Using up an entire single product is quite a challenge when you have so much.
 Colorful candy drawers bought a Leroy Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment