Saturday, April 6, 2013

How To: Store your Makeup Brushes

I finally have found what I'm looking for!!  lol...Two glass vases with lids! The perfect storage for my makeup brushes. I live in a city and like all cities they are polluted and usually a lot of dust accumulates at home and that's is why it is important to store your brushes away where they can stay dust free...the last thing you want to be doing is to put all that dust and pollution accumulated on your brushes on your face! We are so careful about hygene however some things we just don't think of. I had seen this idea on Pinterest and loved it...I especially loved the shape of the vases. Of I did not rest until I found them :-) I bought them at Sia . I divided my brushes into two vases, one with my Mac brushes and the other one with Real Techniques .
In middle are my plexiglass drawers . Now I need to buy new and bigger drawers from Muji .

No comments:

Post a Comment