Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Light

I finally get to write about the renown Bare Mineral starter kit. I made two videos regarding the mineral foundation...the first one is by using the foundation as the directions said (video) I found it to be great and very light on my skin. The coverage of course is not full however it is very buildable.  When I apply the foundation on it's own I tend to mix the two colors given in the kit. Unfortunately Light is too dark and Fairly Light is too pink but when I mix them it gives a great color. My favorite mineral form the kit is not so much the mineral veil but the Warmth. I have finally found a bronzer/all over glow product that is perfect for my fair skin!
This is the box in which the kit comes in...My two favorite colors, pink and black! I'm in love ;.) As you can see I added some things to the kit.

These are the wonderful brushes the Kit comes with. I had read many bad things about thee brushes but to tell you the truth I think they are great! I particularly like the shorter one for the Warmth bronzer. The big Flawless face brush is good at applying the foundation if you want a light coverage. The bristles are goat hair and they are quite soft.

These two oldies but goodies are the brushes I perfectionize my look with. The Mac 109 is perfect to build up colors and carefully buff in the product. I also use the Mac 224 for applying the color fairly light together and then the mineral veil under my eyes 
This vibrant blush color is what I use when I want to have a flush color on my check. I can't tell you enough how much I adore these Sleek brushes they are worth so much more than what you pay for them.

Finally this is a pic of everthing put together in order to achieve that perfect Bare minerals natural look. I am not too crazy about the Maybeline mascara ladies.

Final and most liked step is an all over spritz of the Caudelie mist ( or any mist you have) in order to amalgamate everything together! (Mac Patisserie Lipstick)
 This Picture was taken with Bare Minerals together with Mac Face and Body in White as a base! and voilĂ  , just the finish I was looking for. I will make a blog post about this techinique but first you can watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment