Saturday, September 29, 2012

No foundation Summer is over!!My current foundation

My current foundation routine: After 4 long months of not wearing foundation I have learnt my lesson, less is more! On special occassions or in the evening this is what I wear: Shiseido liquid foundation (sp60 )mixed with Mac face and body in white, with some Lorac lumizer in L1 mixed with YSL peach complexion corrector, and Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NW20

Sometimes under my Mac concealer I wear my Armani corrector(the pink one) and on stubborn spots I apply the Garnier pure active anti imperfection roll on! I really love it it's very light and matt.

Excuse the foundation stain on the cap! lol ! At night or during the day I apply the vichy mormaderm anti imperfection concentrate. It works wonders on my blemishes and doesn't dry my skin around the blemish. I think it's even more effective that the dermalogica one and got years ago. Then as far as my primer goes, only on special occassions or if I have a bad skin day I wear a little Sébium Pore Refiner by Bioderma. It is great for minimizing pores and taking away that shine. I don't use it every day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment